About Chef Nicole
Chef Nicole® is a fun and feisty part of the Great NH Restaurant team, better known as T-BONES, Cactus Jack's and Copper Door. She is the Corporate Chef for T-BONES & Cactus Jack's and is an intricate part of the marketing team for the company as a whole. Additionally, Nicole participates in many events in Southern NH on behalf of Great NH Restaurants through public appearances and she is very involved with customer relations and communications. Nicole is 29 years old; she has a strong passion for food and has always worked in the hospitality industry. Nicole's first job was in a small breakfast restaurant; eventually she moved on to cooking for banquet functions and on a line; seven years ago she found her home as a Corporate Chef for T-BONES & Cactus Jack's.
Nicole's two small children are the highlight of her life and an inspiration for much of what she does. Chef Nicole® is dedicated to feeding kids more healthfully and was an inaugural partner in the National Restaurant Associations Kids LiveWell. She has developed a series of dishes at both restaurant concepts called ‘In The Pink’ which offer dishes that are lower in fat, carbohydrates, and/or calories. Her cooking approach is very clean and simple, highlighting ingredients without overly complicating dishes.
Nicole's other passion is education. She has earned her Associates degree in Culinary Arts, she holds a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Administration, a Master's degree in Organizational Leadership, and a Master's Certificate in Marketing. She intends to pursue her Doctoral studies sometime in the future. Her major roll as Corporate Chef is to plan and develop all seasonal and specialty menus, along with updating and reinvigorating T-BONES and Cactus Jack's existing menus on a continual bases.
• Associate of Science (Culinary Arts Degree), Southern NH University, 2004
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Hospitality Administration), Southern NH University, 2006
• Master of Science (Organizational Leadership), Southern NH University, 2010
• Master's Certificate Marketing, Southern NH University, 2010
• Best Manchester Chef, Hippo Best of 2011 and 2012
• Most Creative Use of Chocolate, CareGivers Chocolate Fantasy Event 2009 and 2011
• 3rd Place People's Choice Award, International Chili Cook-off
• NH Magazine “What’s Sexy In NH”
• NH Magazine “Woman of Achievement”
• Heathlydiningfinder.com Blog
• Henniker Chilifest Judge 3 years
• WZID ‘Ask The Experts’ guest
• NH Restaurant Week ‘Celebrity Chef'